
I realize that is has been over one month since my last blog...and boy, do I have a good one to write about now!!! "Wicked". This past Sunday morning, my parents and I traveled to Chicago to attend the 2 p.m. Broadway musical "Wicked". It's "The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz". We had balcony seats...almost the very last row, but we still had good seats. The musical was, well, wicked-awesome! I really liked the music...especially the songs "No One Mourns the Wicked", "The Wizard and I", "Popular", "Defying Gravity", and "For Good". The story was so good, and the song "For Good" really was one that I think touched a lot of hearts!
The sets were awesome as well...great special effects, costumes, etc. I wasn't really sure how the big dragon tied into this story, but it was still cool. The Wizard of Oz character (at least the large prop that looked like a golden head) was really cool, too!
Anyway...I would highly recommend going to see "Wicked"...I'd even go again!!! What a show!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment