Well, it is now March, and I suppose I should write another blog. Today, Brett Favre announced his retirement. Whoo hoo! The only thing now is that we have to listen to endless "continuing coverage" of his retirement. Everyone is following "breaking news", and they'll "stay on the story for further developments". My question...what more is there to report? Retirement = done.
Also, there are more political races going on right now. Mike Huckabee gave a great campaign-ending speech. Clinton and Obama are neck-and-neck in Texas.
I have a few large lakes in my yard and at the end of my driveway. They're all frozen over, but there's a lot (and I mean a lot) of standing water...which is now ice. I actually broke through and fell about 6 inches down into water. It was not a pretty site. Yeah...thin ice is bad.
Anyway...that's March Madness for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment