Monday, November 12, 2012

This is a pretty sweet contest!

I recently found a contest on the inter-web (LOL!) where the winning person gets an XBox 360 with Kinect plus Sesame Street TV and National Geographic NatGeo TV.  I though, how cool is this!  I already have an Xbox and Kinect, but I was thinking what a great Christmas gift this would be for someone in my family.  You see, I recently became an uncle this past Summer, and I know a little person who would think this is pretty cool!  (So would her parents.)  My niece just turned 5 months old, but I think she'd really like this when she gets older...being able to interact with Grover, Elmo, and Cookie Monster...and also learning about animals.  Very fun...and at the same time educational!  So, here's the website for you...in case you'd like to enter as well:

http://www.ourordinarylife.com/2012/10/hot-for-the-holidays-new-xbox-360-kinect-kids-games-xbox-bundle-giveaway/

I've got my fingers crossed!!!

No comments: