Sunday, November 4, 2007

First New Blog!!!

So...I'm starting up a new blog spot on the Internet. I read where Yahoo 360 is going down...sort of...more like integrating with other Yahoo services...so I am trying a totally different service. Hopefully, I will be blogging more...who knows.

Today the Vikings finally won another game. Next week we play the Green Bay Slackers. I really hope that MN wins!!! They really need a win against Green Bay. I hear too much about the Slackers at work and from friends at church.

This weekend I booked my plane ticket for Denver. I have over 5 days of vacation I have to use before December 31st (or else I will lose them). So, I am excited to see my sister and brother-in-law and to also see their new home in Breckenridge.

Anyway...that is what I know for now...not too much in the way of funny stuff...yet.

No comments: