Friday, November 30, 2007

Whatever

Well, I'm not sure what to call this blog...being that it's the last one I'll write for the month of November 2007, so I'm titling it "Whatever". Real original, right?

So, it's supposed to snow here...a lot! The forecast has already called for winter snow warnings in our area...with 4 to 8 inches of the white stuff coming...more to the north of here. Oh yeah...not looking forward to it...but I'll just find some stuff to do while I may be trapped in my home. Who knows what the weather may bring. Bring it on, Santa...I can take it.

I'm really enjoying my DirecTV service. Oh, and did I mention HDTV? Oh yeah...pretty sweet. The clarity of HD channels is amazing. Take for instance movies that have already been on within the past week like "Chronicles of Narnia", "The Polar Express", and "Cars". All I can say is...wow!!! 720p and 1080i resolution rulez!

Whoa...just got a software update for Firefox. Some type of security update, I guess. Time for me to close out this blog. Happy rest of November, everyone!

No comments: