It is super windy here tonight! Almost sounds like a train is coming through the country-side. In fact, the wind has really been a factor for much of this past week.
Oh yes...and then there is the snow. Well, we had a lot yesterday. I went out to start shoveling after lunch yesterday. Luckily, it was pretty light snow, so it was easy to shovel. But, I couldn't keep up with it...snow was falling too fast. Then, I decided to shovel at 7:45 p.m. That stuff was REALLY heavy. But, I'm glad I spent the time clearing out most of my driveway...at least an area where I could get out with my car. Then, the snow plot came through. (Thanks, Mr. Plow.) That left a big pile for me to shovel at the end of my driveway. So, I got up this morning at 6:15 and got just enough out so that my car wouldn't get stuck. Again, really heavy snow. Not fun.
Anyway...it is still windy here. Great...just great.
No comments:
Post a Comment